Participate at the EMPOWER Roadmap consultation and help us to create and update the advanced wireless technology roadmap based on the analysis of trends for B5G in the respective research, standards, and spectrum communities, in the EU, the US, and globally
DATA PROTECTION DISCLAIMER
EMPOWER project is committed to protect your personal data and to respect your privacy. When carrying out public consultations we adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) on processing of personal data by the EU institutions. The data controller is: University of Thessaly, Argonafton & Filellinon, 38221 Volos, Greece.
As per this regulation, we do inform you of the following:
We collect data when you answer to this survey and only the information provided in such will be collected. We do not intend to cross these data with any other data we would already have or would get in the future. Your answer to the survey and the data you provide is purely voluntary.
We will use the data only in order to achieve the roadmap of project H2020 EMPOWER as described here: Deliverable2-2 (the Purpose)
No other use, including commercial use of the data, will be done.
The data will be stored in Greece, Europe. It may be shared with all partners of H2020 project partners that are listed here: (Partners) for the same Purpose only.
The data will be deleted at the end of H2020 EMPOWER Project
As per GDPR, you are reminded that you have the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request the data controller for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee corresponding to the cost for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the data controller correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the data controller to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that data controller erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that data controller restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to data controller’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that data controller transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you are not satisfied by our answer or if we do not answer, you have the right to contact your local data protection authority that you will find on this page: